See to How to Program a Transponder Key Without Original. A transponder key is a vehicle key with a transponder chip inside it. A transponder key code sends specific alpha-numeric code to your ignition.
With the message in the transponder, the ignition will work and the car will start. Furthermore, this measure is for extra security to increase how to properly identify a user by verification.
The chip inside the key will give off a signal to communicate with the transceiver in your car. What the transceiver do is to search for the exact signal, and if there is no signal or the signal is not correct, the car will fail to start.
Also, any car that needs a transponder key will not work without that key.
Note that any key without the right programming can still open the car doors and trunk. However, you must get the appropriate transponder key programming for you to start the car. This is exciting stuff and I am sure you would love to know how to program a transponder key without original. Let us start now.
How to Program a Transponder Key Without Original | Transponder Key Bypass Kit
You can reprogram a Car Key but you need the car key to do it. Except you get a master key or professional Locksmith in your locality or contact the car dealer, it appears that you cannot program a transponder key without the original. If you can do so then many cars will be at risk.
However, below are steps to program a car with keys.
Transponder Key Bypass Kit. (How to Program a Transponder Key Without Original)
If you are looking to get a transponder key bypass kit, here is the one I will recommend you get on Amazon.
You can look up the details in and that it contains with the link below.
Steps to reprogram the Car keys
The programming or reprogramming of a transponder key relies on the model of your vehicle. For household cars with a vehicle identification number (VIN) that starts with 1 or 4, you can reprogram the key by taking the key into your car and entering the program mode.
Things you will need
- Owner’s manual
- And Car key
- Step 1: Go inside your vehicle and insert the key into the ignition and turn it to the “ON” spot. Then leave it in that position for 10 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Step 2: Before it gets to 45 seconds, turn the key to the “OFF” position. Next, turn it back to the “ON” spot again. Then wait for another 10 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Step 3: Repeat the step above and turn the key to the “OFF” position in 45 seconds. After that, then turn it back to the “ON” spot. Next, turn key to the “OFF” position and put it back to the “ON.” position.
Finally: At this point, you have programmed the key. Now use it to turn the ignition on and start the car to confirm.
Steps to Reprogram a Car Key
You can reprogram a fresh key from the driver’s seat, in a few minutes, but you will need two programmed keys plus an extra key that is yet to be programmed.
- Step 1: Enter your vehicle with two of your programmed keys and the new key you are yet to program.
- Step 2: Slot in the first programmed key in the ignition. Now, Turn it to “On” position, and then turn it back to the “Off” position.
- Step 3: Now, take away the first key and put in the second key within five seconds.
- In step 4: Also, turn the second key “On” and then back to the “Off position.” Now, remove the key.
- Step 5: Finally, insert the new key within 10 seconds and turn it to the “On” spot for one second. And then turn it back it to the “Off” position again.
Finally: Wait for the security light to turn on and stay on for three seconds. Before you remove the new key, test it by starting the car. You have reprogrammed the new key.
Is immobilizer bypass Possible?
Yes! Simply use the key in your car door.
- Step 1: Put in your key in the lock on the door. Make use of the driver’s side door.
- Step 2: Now Turn the key and unlock your car door, but don’t release the key. Just hold the key in that position for 20 to 30 seconds. This will allow the system to know that you are using the correct key, and it should allow you to BYPASS the alarm system. Note that some vehicles recognize the key simply by turning the key back and forth in the door lock key cylinder.
Tip: You can try turning the key both ways fully to disable the anti-theft system.
- Step 3: After doing those steps, try to start the engine. First, remove the key and try to start the engine. Note that you should leave the key cylinder in the unlocked position.
PATS Bypass: How to bypass Ford pats without key? And how to bypass ford pats system without key
Ford PATS Passive Anti-theft System works with a key and a chip embedded in the key. Every transponder is coded with a single identifying code made from over 18 billion combinations. PATS is a passive system because it doesn’t need any input from the driver. Ford named its PATS system SecuriLock.
If you have a problem with the transceiver or key, it is cheaper to replace those parts and simpler too, than to try a PATS bypass. In addition, it is possible to get the car to be reprogrammed by an auto dealer or auto locksmiths. However, after doing that, the real problem starts if the PATS module fails and you are unable to get replacement parts.
Then you will have only two options.
- Give the PATS module to a rebuilder
- Or you will have to pay a professional company to delete the PATS. That means you need to send them your vehicle’s power train control module (PCM) to the company to change the software so that it will stop searching for a PATS signal.
To get a PATS bypass does not come easy if it did then it will not be a good safety device for your FORD Car. A PATS bypass is complicated and you should stay away from that area.
In this post, we explored how to program a transponder key without the original. And covered areas like immobilizer bypass, how to bypass ford PATS without key plus how to bypass ford PATS system without a key. We found that you need an original key of the car to program a transponder and showed you two ways to do it. Also, you can do an immobilizer bypass but doing PATS is technically difficult to achieve. So we suggest you stay away from it for now.